How to Connect
From Molten Wiki
Don't know how to connect? Need help downpatching to 3.3.5a? Follow the instructions below!
- You must NEVER use the Launcher. Always use WoW.exe instead.
- You must be on patch 3.3.5a (Build 12340)
- You must change your realmlist
- NOW, remember. once you run the game. don't use your email to log in. always use your Molten username and password. Don't fall for the trap!
If you are already on patch 3.3.5a (Build 12340), you may skip steps 1 and 2
- 1) Uninstall and reinstall World of Warcraft
- 2) Click hereto download all patches up to 3.3.5a (Build 12340)
- 3) Open realmlist.wtf file and set realmlist logon.molten-wow.com Need help? Realmlist Guide is here
- 4) Click here to Create a New Account, and verify your email.
- 5) Start the game using WoW.exe, which is located in your World of Warcraft directory.
- 6) Log in with your new account and enjoy the best retail experience on a private server!