Addons for 3.3.5
Addon`s are software extensions/software components that adds or expand specific abilities to a larger software application; in this case to the World of Warcraft (WoW) software.
Usually you can download wow addon`s from addon-portals as Archive (*.zip, *.rar, etc.). You need a software like "Winzip" to unpack Archives.
Once unpacked you have one or multiple directories. The "Installation" is simply moving the directorie(s) to the path
"<your WoW installation root>/Interface/Addons/".
In the Game you have to activate an new addon in the "Addon-List", Button to it is bottom-left in your Character selection screen.
 3.3.5 Background
Because of constant internal changes in the WoW software most addon`s come in many different versions and usualy also run only under that version with the respective WoW version.
Usualy there are one or more addon-version`s of each addon "specificaly made" for WoW version 3.3.5 as for other WoW versions like 4.0.6 or 4.3.
- WoW Patch 3.3.5a was released on June 29, 2010 (6/29/10 )
- WoW Patch 4.0.1 was released on October 12, 2010 (10/12/10)
So most addon`s only work in the addon-version released between June 29 and October 12, 2010.
These addons are already tested in version 3.3.5 and you could find it here in this links too:
Curse Forge Official Website (If the addon is not available on curse.com anymore)
Wow Ace Official Website (If the addon is not available on curse.com or curseforge.com)
If you can't find the addons that you want you can visit here too Molten Wow Addons .
- Ackis Recipe List
- A LDB plugin for your professions that helps identifying and finding missing recipes.
- Addon Control Pannel
- Allows you to manage your addons in game, with an interface which looks similar to the blizzard addon manager.]
- All Stats Thanks to SwiftStryder
- This addon moves the functionality of the stat dropdowns to a panel on the right side of the paperdoll, so that you can see all of your stats at once.
- Information Central for "alt"`s (secondary characters).
- ArkInventory Thanks to dacastan
- ArkInventory helps you to easily archive items in your bags.
- Atlas Thanks to OmniCode
- It's the images that come with Atlas that make it worthwhile: a map for every instance in the game.
- AtlasLoot Enhanced Thanks to Viligence
- AtlasLoot Enhanced is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game.]
- Auctioneer Thanks to Naraya
- Auctioneer Suite provides you with the tools and data necessary to make those difficult auctioning decisions with ease.
- Very advances virtual bag with highly configurable sections and sorting. (Difficult to set up at start but definatly one of the best bag-addons when you master its configuration.)
- Bagnon is an addon that merges all of your bags into three frames: One for your inventory, one for your bank, and one for your keyring.]
- Bartender 4 Thanks to Kronix420
- Bartender4 is a full ActionBar replacement mod. It provides you with all the features needed to fully customization most aspects of your action and related bars.
- Black List
- Black List is a World of Warcraft addon that adds a new players list (called "Black") to your Friends Tab on the Social Panel, near Friend List, Ignore List and Mute List.
- ButtonFacade Thanks to Viligence
- ButtonFacade, with its associated library, is a small add-on that allows for the dynamic skinning of button-based add-ons.
- Capping Thanks to BaxterSP
- Capping is just another battleground timer mod with some extras.
- Carbonite Thanks to JonkoBlazer
- A multi feature addon developed by game industry veterans to improve and enhance the game playing experience of World of Warcraft.
- Cellular Thanks to Vanishftw
- Cellular is an instant messenger mod (for only whispers) based on the functionality of an old version of ForgottenChat.
- ChatMOD is a universal Chat Enhancemend] (sexy mod xD)
- ClassLoot Thanks to Viligence
- This addon is an in-game representation of Kaliban's Class Loot Lists. Kaliban's Class Loot List provides ratings for all raid loot with respect to it's suitability for different class/spec combinations.
- Collectinator Thanks to Mordero
- Provides methods for determining which mini-pets and mounts you are missing.
- Combat Log Fix Thanks to SwiftStryder
- Fixes the combat log break bugs that have existed since 2.4. It works by clearing your combat log essentially, but it does it a little bit more automatically.
- Cooldowns Thanks to BaxterSP
- An add-on that displays numeric cooldown counters on all buttons that are 28 pixels or wider.
- Crap Away!
- This small addon sells all useless gray items in your bags whenever you visit a merchant, so you don't have to search for them all the time.] (auto sells gray items)
- Critline Thanks to Viligence
- Critline is an addon that will remember your highest hits and crits (including heals and pet attacks), and display them in a fairly simple tooltip.
- Shows ZoneInfo on the World Map in a perfectly cromulent fashion. This is just a Cartographer_ZoneInfo stripped down into its own separate addon.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Mod that allows you to see the health and spells of Boss Mobs.
- "Do I Know You?" - The question asked by countless WoW players when looking for a group, someone to trade 400g of enchanting mats to, or just chatting in the Barrens.]
- Dominos Thanks to noogai131
- This is a custom actionbar mod. It has a button on the minimap ring that once you left click it, it lets you move the actionbars around with the mouse, and right clicks on bars changes their size, opacity etc, very nice and much better than bartender.
- Doom Cooldownpulse Thanks to Vanishftw
- It flashes the icon of the ability in the middle of your screen whenever it becomes usable again.
- Dr. Damage Thanks to l3on
- DrDamage displays the calculated damage or healing of abilities with talents, gear and buffs included on your actionbar buttons. The addon also adds various statistics to the tooltips in your spellbook and on the actionbar.
- ElitistGroup Thanks to Bhuddzecks
- Elitist Group's goal is to shift focus away from single scores which don't tell you anything about the users choice of gear.
- Eloquence Thanks to Dinowen
- Eloquence is a linguistic mod that gives you control over communication. You can apply different levels of chat filters for yourself and others, trim long messages into clickable links, modify channel headers, apply colors to players' names, and manage spam in lots of ways.
- Addon for the fishing profession.
- ForteXorcist is a powerful AddOn for Raiders. Mainly targeted at Warlocks.
- Gatherer is an addon for herbalists, miners and treasure hunters in World of Warcraft. It's main purpose is to track the closest plants, deposits and treasure locations on your minimap.
- GatherMate Thanks to BaxterSP
- Same as Gatherer but some say its more accurate and has a better database.
- GatherMate Data Thanks to SergeantFox
- Database for Gatherer.
- Genie Thanks to Frexus
- Genie is a full bag, bank and guildbank sorting addon.
- Gladius Thanks to DEA1201
- Gladius adds enemy unit frames to arenas for easier targeting and focusing. It is highly configurable and you can disable most features of this addon.
- Guild2Guild 7.5.9 Thanks to Dyson & Ventov
- Guild2Guild is an simple and elegant chatrelay that connects multiple Guildchats into one.
- HideBlizzard Thanks to BaxterSP
- HideBlizzard will hide frames.
- IceHud Thanks to Egghead
- IceHUD is a highly configurable and customizable HUD addon in the spirit of DHUD, MetaHUD, and others designed to keep your focus in the center of the screen where your character is.
- kgPanels Thanks to Viligence
- Create panels for customizing your UI, sucessor to eePanels.
Mage Nuggets Download Now - Mage Nuggets is a utility with many useful nuggets to make the lives of mages easier.
- Mapster Thanks to Menoxcide
- Mapster is a very simple world map enhacement addon, which was designed to work in conjunction with all other map addons out there.
- Miks scrolling battle text Thanks to Vanishftw
- It is a replacement for Blizzard's Floating Combat Text and Damage output.
- Necrossis LcD Thanks to tjaab
- Necrosis is an addon to help Warlocks manage their playstyle effectively.
- OmniCC Thanks to Egghead
- OmniCC is an addon that adds text to items/spells/abilities that are on cooldown to indicate when they’ll be ready for use. OmniCC should be compatible with any addon that uses a cooldown model.
- OneBag3 Thanks to Egghead
- The latest in a long line of bag replacements for the default game bags that will combine all of your bags into one frame.
- Outfitter Thanks to Vanishftw
- Outfitter is an equipment management addon which gives you fast access to multiple outfits to optimize your abilities in PvE and PvP.
- OverAchiever Thanks to SwiftStryder
- Tools and tweaks to make the lives of players seeking Achievements a little bit easier.
- PowerAuras Thanks to DEA1201
- This addon was created to provide visual cues (auras) when you gain buffs, debuffs and many more.
- Prat Thanks to Viligence
- Prat-3.0 is a chat enhancement addon for world of warcraft 3.0.
- Quartz Thanks to Viligence
- Quartz is a modular approach to a casting bar addon.
Questhelper Download Now - Questhelper tells you how to finish your quests in the easiest, fastest manner.
- RatingBuster Thanks to SwiftStryder
- The design aim of RatingBuster is to provide detailed, meaningful and customizable information about items so you can easily decide for yourself which item is better.
- Recount is a graphical damage meter written by Cryect.
- SnowfallKeyPress Thanks to SwiftStryder
- This addon accelerates key bindings so that they are activated by key press rather than key release. This allows you to activate your abilities faster than you could otherwise.
- Spamalyzer 1.0.7
- Spamalyzer collects traffic-data on AddOn communication channels in order to help identify AddOns that are sending unnecessary or excessive traffic.
- SunnArt Thanks to noogai131
- Sunn's Viewport Art allows you to change the size of the rendered world area (viewport) and adds textured artwork in the non-rendered areas.
- T-Bag Thanks to ericmck2000
- TBag is a WoW Addon that provides an alternative bag and bank interface. It was built by modifying Engbags an addon who has essnetially the same functionality is missing some of the features of TBag.
TekKompare Download Now - designed to do two things: Give you always-on compare tooltips, and show tooltips for links in chat when hovering over them
- Tidy Plates Thanks to Viligence
- Tidy Plates enhances World of Warcraft's nameplates (ie. floating health bars) and provides a built-in API which can be used to create your own design. This download comes with two Theme packages (Neon and Grey), but many alternatives are available.
TipTac Download Now - TipTac is a tooltip enchancement addon, it allows you to configure various aspects of the tooltip, such as moving where it's shown, the font, the scale of tips, plus a lot more.
Titan Panel Download Now - Titan Panel adds one or two information bars on the top and/or bottom of the screen and allows a framework for extensive plugin support.
ToolTipTabs Download Now - ToolTipTabs allows you to open many different chat links at any one time. Each time you open a new link it is added to the tooltip and receives it's own tab on the left hand side.
TotemTimers Download Now - TotemTimers aims to help managing totems, shields, and weapon buffs, showing additional info about active totems (range, cooldowns) and provides additional totem sets.
TradeSkillInfo Download Now - TradeskillInfo is an addon that gives you all the information that you need about tradeskills - including the ones that your character cannot craft.
VuhDo Download Now - VuhDo is a raid monitor similar to CTRaidAssist or Blizzards built-in raid frames.
WIM Download Now - WIM (WoW Instant Messenger) is a World of Warcraft addon which brings an instant messenger feel to communication in game.
XLoot Download Now - A remake of the built-in lootframe.
Zoom Download Now - Zoom!!! makes your UI load faster by preventing garbage collection during the UI load cycle.